Join a committee
AENI has 6 committees that will develop, support and accomplish the major goals and activities of the 2015/2016 strategic plan. The Committees are fundamental to the success of the AENI organization. Each committee will make full use of the time, expertise and commitment of its members to address issues and achieve goals all within an environment of teamwork & respect.
Each Committee will develop a working plan and share a monthly report to the Vice President. For more information about joining a committee, please contact:email@example.com
- The marketing committee develops and implements a marketing plan that identifies the needs of its target audience and how to meet those needs with the products, services and programs of the nonprofit. Determine AENI’s marketing, public relations and communications strategy around events and general branding. Develop and implement a marketing and communications plan to undertake those strategic efforts, leveraging web and social media technologies.
- Create marketing materials for events, member communications, sponsorship materials, member profiles, pictures, video testimonials, articles, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with affinity associations to cross-promote each other’s events and establish our brand within the community.
- Maintain the social media sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)
- The membership committee creates and implements recruitment and retention programs to increase and maintain membership.
- Maintain the membership list up-to-date.
- Determine the best strategy for identifying new members.
- Assist in the development of a membership survey to identify current member’s interests.
- Develop ways to enhance and distinguish membership benefits.
- Identify the best way to communicate with members.
- Responsible for organizing all AENI events.
- Develop the event strategy, plan and implement the event.
- Develop and manage (in coordination with the Marketing team) the distribution of event marketing materials such as “Save-the-Dates,” Event Invites, Event Sponsor presentations, E-mail blasts, and post-event surveys. Manage the event budget, where appropriate.
- It is the job of the fundraising committee to create a plan that will guide the organization in seeking out and securing funding from an array of outside sources. The committee must identify and communicate with potential donors to support the work of the organization.
- Review the project proposals that are eligible to participate and pre-select a group of finalist paying special attention to the clarity of the information provided, the impact of the project, the number of people benefited, the sustainable impact over time, and the cost effectiveness of the project.
- The IT committee is responsible for maintaining and updating AENI’s Technology. It determines the best, most cost effective organizational software. Identify and recommend the platforms, data base, web tools, for AENI to leverage. Maintain and update electronic marketing pieces. Establish a protocol for email addresses, passwords, log in’s, etc. Develop a technology audit and gap analysis.
La Asociación de Ecuatorianos de Nueva Inglaterra anuncia a la comunidad latina de Massachusetts que The TJX Companies Inc. será el auspiciante oficial de su 12va Gala de Aniversario.
The Latin Heartbeat and Sonn de mi Tierra will perform at AENI's Gala 2017
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Beatriz Almeida de Stein
Mrs. Stein is the founder and visionary behind AENI, meeting regularly ...
A graduate of the United States Naval Academy, Mr. Yépez served ...
Dr. Martin Stein
Dr. Stein is an experienced management consultant. He has a BS and MA in ...
- Association of Ecuadorians in New England
52 Cranberry Lane,
Needham, MA 02492
- Telephone:(781) 400-1212
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org