The Premier Ecuadorian Event in New England
Help Give Hope!
AENI is a 501(C)(3) Registered Non-Profit organization, qualified to receive tax deductible contributions.
- Many children in Ecuador lack adequate access to specialized medical treatments and educational opportunities. AENI’s main mission is to serve these children....our children.
- April 8th, 2017 (Please save the date in your calendar.)
- The elegant The Lantana’s Ballroom, http://www.thelantana.com
43 Scanlon Dr, Randolph, MA 02368
- 7:30PM – 1:00AM
- Ticket Price:
- $100.00 per ticket/$1,000.00 Per Table
- Formal Attire
- Artistic Performances, Live Latin Music, Folkloric Dance, DJ and lots of dancing!
- More than 500 people are expected to attend.
- Silent Auction:
- Great gifts and packages will be up for auction. If you would like to contribute to the silent auction, please contact: Jessica Wheaton or Virginia Garcia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash Bar:
- Ample Free Parking
For more information about the 12th Anniversary AENI Gala Event and Sponsorship Opportunities:
Contact: Alexandra Serrano, email@example.com, 978.857.1260.
Secretary - María del Rocio Tacuri, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617.504.7916.
More event details at www.aeni.org, and follow us on Facebook, AENI New England.
Here's how to order tickets. We'll contact you shortly for payment.
La Asociación de Ecuatorianos de Nueva Inglaterra anuncia a la comunidad latina de Massachusetts que The TJX Companies Inc. será el auspiciante oficial de su 12va Gala de Aniversario.
The Latin Heartbeat and Sonn de mi Tierra will perform at AENI's Gala 2017
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Beatriz Almeida de Stein
Mrs. Stein is the founder and visionary behind AENI, meeting regularly ...
A graduate of the United States Naval Academy, Mr. Yépez served ...
Dr. Martin Stein
Dr. Stein is an experienced management consultant. He has a BS and MA in ...
- Association of Ecuadorians in New England
52 Cranberry Lane,
Needham, MA 02492
- Telephone:(781) 400-1212
- E-mail: email@example.com